Monday, January 31, 2011

Bring It On 2011

Ok...here it is...2011!
Wow...Really?
2010 flew by...like a flash!
We had an amazing year, but I'm glad 2011 has finally made it!
I haven't posted in a long time, so here are some updated pics of my family!

Makalin is now 18 months...She has a lot of personality!
I have told everybody that she has the best laugh out of any other kid I know! It is so contagious, so I couldn't resist posting this pic!
Here she is again with her Daddy! I must say she is a "Daddy's Girl"!

This is the first time Carson rode a "Big Boy" bike! Nonna surprised the kids with these for Christmas, so now they can enjoy them when they visit her!
You can see a very cautious Dad following him! He fell one time, but after a brush of his pants, wiping tears from his face, and giving him a kiss, he got right back up on his bike.


Here he is again...so big and so proud!
These pictures were taken at the end of 2010!
I have made a couple of new years resolutions and taking pictures and keeping up my blog are two of them.
So here it is....Bring It On 2011...We're ready for anything that comes our way!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers