Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun in the Sun...

We love some fun in the sun. Summer isn't summer without going to the lake. Nonna's lake lot is the place to be when you want to cool off, relax and enjoy yourself. My Mom, Dad, Niece, and my nephews came up for the day...and we had a blast. We got to fish, go kayaking, swim, eat, and most importantly spend time together. I really enjoyed myself and I hope they did to. Thanks Nonna for letting us play at the lake.

Miss Em....in the kayak.
Nana....she was snapping pic to.

Dylan and Carson....the perfect duo.


Nonna loves this baby girl.

Chris, Carson, Tyler.....Never a dull moment w/ these boys.

This was Makalin's first trip to the lake...isn't she precious.

Carson Wayne is ready to kayak. Big Cheesin.

Carlos caught a big fish...Carson loved it.


Fishing off the peer.


Speechless!

Diddle was all smiles to. Another big cheeser.

Paw was looking for arrowheads....look who is right beside him.


Mr. and Mrs. Prine


Paw and Darren got some fishing done.

I love these kiddos.


Paw and Diddle know how to do it.


Em sun tanning...pretty girl.

Big D....Big kayaking!


I love this picture.



2 comments:

  1. i love all of these pics! i am gonna copy them to my computer so that i can scrapbook their trip to the lake!... they are still talking about it, thanks for letting them join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more pics to, let me know if you want to look at them.

    ReplyDelete

Followers