Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My friend Audrey..

Audrey and I have been friends since kindergarten. She was my best friend all through my childhood years on up to high school. She moved to Huntsville after our freshman year, but we still stayed in touch. We experienced soo many things together like, birthday/slumber parties, boyfriends, junior high dances, sports, cheerleading, I could go on forever. We even stood beside each other on our wedding days. She is like a sister to me. I was sooo excited when she came to our "meet the baby" shower, because I haven't seen her since 2006, since she moved to Houston. We both live different lives now, but I still consider her as my true best friend. I'm truly thankful to have someone like her in my life. We will both be 27 in September, her birthday is the 2nd and mine is the 8th. Happy early Birthday Audrey! Here is our most recent pic together. If I ever find my photo albums, I'll post a pic from our childhood.
Love ya girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers