Sunday, May 2, 2010

A day at the park

I took my kiddos to the park this afternoon and they loved it! I work alot, so I take them every chance I get!


We started out on the swing sets! Look at their faces!


Here is a view from the back...they kept looking at eachother laughing!





Carson is a pro when it comes to swinging...but this was Makalin's first time! She laughed, she really thought she was doing something....But in a way she was! Believe me when I tell you she kept her eye on her Bubba! Everytime he screamed wheee...she tried screaming to! Oh how I laughed at them laughing at each other!

After swinging, we had to take a break and get something to drink. Nothing like apple juice on a hot day!


Here is the last pic...I had the best time with my babies and I'm looking forward to our next trip to the park! We might have to try another spot next time...for new pictures of course!

2 comments:

Followers