Thursday, September 2, 2010

Makalin's 1st B-day!


Makalin celebrated her 1st birthday! Wow! Time has flown by so fast, it's hard to believe that she is already one! Here are some pictures from her Luau Party at Nonna's Lake Lot!
Her Welcome Sign!
This her "baby cake".....especially made for her to dig into!



We sang Happy Birthday to her while she clapped! Look how excited she was!

Pink Icing everywhere....but it was all worth it.


Me and my precious ONE YEAR OLD! I'm very proud of this baby girl and I'm looking forward to more special birthdays to come!

Special thanks to everybody who came to her Luau Party and thanks Nonna for letting us have her party at the lake. This will truly be a day this Mommy will never forget.
I hope everyone had a blast! I know Makalin sure did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers